Yogurt for Blackheads – More Solutions for You
It is undeniable that blackheads are thing not many of us can avoid. Obviously, markets are now flooded with many cosmetics which are advertised to remove blackheads well. However, these products may cause some unwanted side effects due to their loading with many toxins. In fact, by using the combination of lemon and yogurt, people can quickly and easily get rid of blackheads without too much time, effort or energy.
The beneficial effects of these ingredients are famous and when combined together with a few additional natural store cupboard favorites, creating a powerful blackhead removing face mask which also gently help exfoliate the skin and foster a glowing skin.
Following are concrete information about benefits of not only yogurt but also lemon.
Yogurt Skin Benefits
- Anti-Fungal and antibacterial.
- Gradually make age spots lighter.
- Skin-cleansing qualities.
- Natural balance skin moisturizer.
- Soften skin cells.
- Treat sunburn.
- Get rid of acne.
- Help to say goodbye eczema.
Lemon Skin Benefits
- The alpha–hydroxy acid is responsible for preventing acne, blackheads, pimples, or many other skin issues from forming.
- The citric acid and natural astringent property will make a contribution to tighten pores, removing and further preventing blackheads.
- The acidic quality and natural oils assist in gently exfoliating and cleansing oily skin or even bacterial infections.
- Lemon may support to remove impurities, oil, and other dirt by deep penetration, thus improving skin tone.
- Loading with vitamin C, calcium, as well as potassium, lemon can do good at taking care of skin and hair health.
- It removes oiliness, naturally nourishes and lightens the skin complexion, making it good for the treatment of blackheads or even acne.
How to use:
- Have a spoon of yogurt mixed with some lemon juice
- Mix it well until you get a perfect paste
- Get this mixture cover your affected skin area
- Use warm water to gently wash your skin
- Do like this 2-3 times a week