What causes of kidney infections
Kidney infection is a common medical condition which caused by bacteria or fungi. Otherwise, according to a study, kidney infection normally occurs in women than men. If you do not treat this situation properly you are susceptible to get a severe infection and complications such as kidney failure. Read this article to know more about the causes, symptoms and treatment of kidney infection.
what causes kidney infections
Causes of kidney infections include:
– The bacteria get into the urethra and move up to your urinary tract, then infect your bladder and your kidneys.
– Bad hygiene your genital
– Sexually active
– Weakened immune system
– Infected from other organs
– Certain diseases
Symptoms of kidney infection
You should consider kidney symptoms when you get some of these symptoms below:
– Urgent urinary
– Blood in urine
– A foul odor from urine
– Nausea or vomiting
Complications of kidney infection
There are some consequences of kidney infection:
– Kidney abscess
– Blood poisoning
– Severe infection
– Kidney failure
How to treat kidney infection
There are some home remedies which help you to reduce symptoms and prevent severe condition such as:
– Apple cider vinegar: this remedy is useful for many medical conditions such as sore throat, cough or bacterial vaginosis. If you suffer from kidney infection you should drink two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with two teaspoon of honey to reduce infection.
– Water: Drink at least 2 liters of water per day to promote your immune system and prevent complications of kidney infection. Otherwise, water can push all harmful bacteria out of your kidney. Water is a natural solution to keep your body healthy without side effects.
– Warm compress: This method helps reduce back pain and lower abdomen. In addition, warm compress can relax your pressure on bladder. Try to take a warm bag or hot water bottle on your hips, back and abdomen for a few minutes to soothe your pain.
– Yogurt: Yogurt is good for digestive and your skin. Potentially, it is also perfect to protect your kidney from bacteria or fungi. Yogurt contains many useful materials which improve your immune system. You probably consume two cups of yogurt per day to treat kidney infection.
– Marshmallow: This herb is not common but it is effective to cure kidney infection. Moreover, it is used in order to improve urine flow and flush all harmful bacteria from your kidney. Marshmallow is an antioxidant which avoids infection. Take a tablespoon of this herb into a glass of water then strain after steep for 10 minutes. Drink it 2 – 4 cups every day to get effectively.
Read more: Top 7 stunning Blepharitis Treatments