Natural Cures for Vaginal Odor
Vaginal odor is not a very very serious problem to women but it brings uncomfortableness and pessimism. Natural cures can work well on our bodies. Solutions come from nature are always the best ones to take this bad situation get away.
- Baking Soda
Ingredients from baking soda can balance the pH level. There will be no appearance of vaginal odor when there is a balance in pH level.
- baking soda: a half of cup into bathwater
- soak your lower body for about 15–20 minutes
- wear clothes after making your body dry
This formula will proof against yeast infections productively.
- Apple Vinegar
This wonderful ingredient also maintains the pH level which helps to inhibit the harmful bacteria’s growth and other infections. All that needs doing is to:
- everyday: apple cider vinegar: 1-2 tablespoons; water: 200-250ml
- Another method: in bathwater, you need to add 2 cups of apple cider vinegar and sit in it for 15-20 minutes.
The effects will be recognized after several weeks’ use.
Garlic is famous for being one of antimicrobics which can help to prevent yeast as well as get rid of harmful bacteria. You just:
- take garlic into your dishes and salads ( it may be in raw or cooked form )
- When you have nothing in your stomach, eat 1-2 garlic cloves in raw form with a cup of warm water.
- Another option- putting a piece of garlic in the vagina for an hour or two daily or a few times per week can also produce the same effect.
- Vitamin C from some fruits like guava, strawberries, kiwi, citrus, peppers ….contains huge amounts of vitamins and minerals which do your health and vaginal health good.
- Vitamin B6 and potassium from avocado supports healthy vaginal walls and stimulates vaginal health.
- Leafy greens are also important because they prevent vaginal dryness and bad smell.
- Keep your body clean and fresh
Last but not least, remember to keep proper hygiene and good habits. Moreover, women should avoid the intake of sugar and refined carbonhydrates (beer, bread, etc.) to prevent yeast infections. Most importantly, wash genital areas on a daily basis and even thoroughly before and after intercourse to prevent the growth of infectious agents.
Read more: What causes bacterial infection