Can I know symptoms of internal bleeding?
Internal bleeding is one of the results of injury. Moreover, internal bleeding can appear in many locations and inside of body. The internal bleeding can occur in the tissues, organs, head and abdomen.
Causes of internal bleeding
Almost of internal bleeding cases happen from injury. They are probably:
– Head trauma with internal bleeding.
– Bleeding in the lungs
– The large blood vessels are damaged in the organs.
– Certain medication which relate to clotting factors.
On the other hand, internal bleeding can happen in pregnancy. It considers to sign of miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or placenta previa.
Symptoms of internal bleeding
Symptoms of internal bleeding can be various depend on location and amount of blood lost. There are some common symptoms which are specified and outstanding for diagnosis.
– Swelling and abdominal pain might be from injury in the liver or spleen.
– Dizziness or fainting because of losing blood.
– Pain and tightness in the leg because of internal bleeding in the thigh. Otherwise, a fracture in the thighbone also might cause internal bleeding.
– Loss of consciousness due to internal bleeding in the brain.
– In addition, other common symptoms like blood stool, vomiting blood or cough blood. Blood stool can remark of digestive system’s problem. Sometime, black tarry stools are related to stomach or small intestine.
– Shock: you should concern in some symptoms and signs which include low blood pressure, abnormal mental function, and rapid heartbeat.
– Blood comes from some different body part lick mouth, nose or ears probably are symptoms of internal bleeding.
Read more: How to get rid of a sore throat
How to treat internal bleeding
When you have some of those symptoms you should seek a medical attention immediately. Doctors might require you to take blood sample and other test such as ultrasound, CT scan or endoscopy to get a right diagnosis. Moreover, you perhaps say all your medical history and some certain medication that you are using. Because some types of drug can affect to your condition.
On the other hand, intravenous fluids to provide all energy accompany blood transfusion to prevent anemia after internal bleeding are popular treatment for you.
In general, depend on your severity and location of internal bleeding your doctors will decide the appropriate treatment for you. If you have severe internal bleeding in the brain you might need a surgery.
Risk of internal bleeding
Here are some people who have the risk of internal bleeding:
– Alcohol abuse
– Using some blood thinner medications